Autodesk Fabrication CADmep
Join the Autodesk Fabrication CADmep community discussions to help share and receive technical product knowledge, insight, tips and tricks.

Autodesk Fabrication CADmep

laurence_wf
Message 1 of 1 (138 Views)

Non-standard straight labels print order not matching item report

138 Views, 0 Replies
12-17-2013 09:25 PM

I have found an issue with the straight labels where the print order for the non-standard straight labels are not following the Installed Decoiler Straight Order, but the standard straight labels do follow this priority. Having come across from a much older version of camduct, I am not sure if there are any new settings which are making this happen or whether it is a bug?

The straight order is:

Small Straight Len (separating standard and non-standard lengths into separate reports)

Item Material+Gauge (creating separate lists for each material and gauge in each report)

Item Seam 1 (separates different seams as these are calculated in the report I think)

Item End 2 Size 

The order for the non-standard straight labels is seemly quite random, jumping from 1mm to 0.8mm then back to 1mm gauge which I am fairly certain is shouldn't be doing.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Laurence

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community