you remember to use it's most aggressive #4 setting and delete everything on
offer to delete.
Restarting your PC and with new downloads to get everything running back
Thank you for your question.
It looks like a .net installation issue, since the toolbars of Autodesk Design Review 2010 (ADR2010) are implemented with .Net, the ADR2010 depends on the .Net Framework to run. However, we need to verify this case with users who also hit the problem. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Please try the following steps to figure out the problem.
1. Download the .NET Framework setup verification utility via this link. You also can find this link here.
2. Run this verification program and select .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 in the dropdown to verify by clicking "Verify Now".
3. After verifying, click "View Log" to check the result.
If the last line is "****ERROR**** Verification failed for product .NET Framework 3.5 SP1", please follow these steps.
1. Uninstall all versions of .NET that are currently on your machine.
2. Install .NET 3.5 SP1. Here's the link to the Microsoft site: http://www.microsoft.com/net/Download.aspx
Hope my suggestions are helpful for you.
- Kenny Guo
im having the same problem but its with a different program, i install Inventor 2012 and the first time i opened it i got the same error code and it wont let me uninstal it
Hello all! I an having the exact same trouble getting my Inventor application to initialize. The 0xc0000142 code is posted and then it asks me to close the application. Can anyone give me some sort of help to fix this?
Thank you for reporting this problem.
One another discussion group focuses specifically on Inventor. I suggest that you can post your question in that group.
Please try the following link for your convenience.
Please let know if you have any further question.
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB