1002 Views, 1 Replies
11-06-2009 03:07 AM
hi iam getting an error message in autocad 2010 while creating pdf as "arialMT" font is missing ..becoz of this font issue iam unable to see some symbols in both autocad drawing and pdf..we tried to download arial MT.shx font through net but we couldnt find the "arialMT" font down load site ...can any one give immediate solution plzz..
02-16-2011 11:23 AM in reply to: satyagns26
Had this problem and Tim Wietzel of Karpinski Engineering was able to help me with this one. What you need to do is:
- Goto your C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\MEP 2010\enu\Plotters directory.
- Click on whatever plotter you use to convert your DWG's to PDF's.
- Once you do that select the Device and Document settings tab.
- Next select the custom properties button.
- Under font handling select capture some.
- Then click the edit font list.
- Once you've done this it will take you to a list of fonts. Make sure ARIAL is checked.
You may note that ARIALMT is checked but the ARIAL font not being checked is what causes this.