Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what's the secret to importing property set defs?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
110 Views, 1 Reply

what's the secret to importing property set defs?

Rob Starz posted that if you copy & paste instead of drag to copy, the formulae will come along for the ride. I'm not having success with that method either. What's the secret - is there some other way besides the style manager?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have also noted that this doesn't always work. 98 % of the time it does. I find I always get the 2% occuring...LOL. Rename the old PSD and import. This will bring all data needed in. It is a hit or miss on this. -- Rob Starz Stardsign cad solutions www.stardsign.com ADTcadPacX4 now available for ADT 2004 www.stardsign.com/adtcadpacx.htm "Scott H" wrote in message news:40565b29$1_1@newsprd01... > Rob Starz posted that if you copy & paste instead of drag to copy, the formulae will come along for the ride. I'm not having > success with that method either. > > What's the secret - is there some other way besides the style manager? > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report