Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

objects dissapear in shade mode

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
110 Views, 1 Reply

objects dissapear in shade mode

hi guys.... having some problems here.. whenever i change the shademode to any different from wireframe, all my objects in isometric or perspective view dissapear... also, when I use Orbit, the objects dissapear, and I can tell, because of the ucsicon, that the orbit function is only working in the X axis... any Idea?? if you wish, I could upload the file... thanks in advance Johann
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Johann, What graphics card are you running and are you running hardware accelleration? Thanks, Dennis -- Dennis McNeal, AIA Autodesk BSD "Johann Hudtwalcker" wrote in message news:405650a4_1@newsprd01... > hi guys.... > > having some problems here.. > > whenever i change the shademode to any different from wireframe, all my > objects in isometric or perspective view dissapear... > also, when I use Orbit, the objects dissapear, and I can tell, because of > the ucsicon, that the orbit function is only working in the X axis... > > any Idea?? > if you wish, I could upload the file... > > thanks in advance > > Johann > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report