Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior

Contributor
jcram
Message 1 of 3 (168 Views)

dimensions automatically explode

168 Views, 2 Replies
05-11-2004 07:16 AM
went i try to dimension anything the dimensions automatically explode, does anyone know how to fix this?? thanks
Kcharl
Message 2 of 3 (168 Views)

Re: dimensions automatically explode

05-11-2004 08:14 AM in reply to: jcram
Type in DIMASO on turn it ON. Most likely it got turned off somehow. Hope this helps
Distinguished Contributor
David_W._Koch
Message 3 of 3 (168 Views)

Re: dimensions automatically explode

05-11-2004 09:20 AM in reply to: jcram
If you are talking about AutoCAD dimensions [not AEC Dimensions], change DIMASSOC from 0 [exploded] to 1 [dimension objects created, but not associative to geometry] or 2 [fully associative dimension objects].

I have never tried this, and do not handle installations at my firm, so my knowledge on this is rather limited.

Using the network installation wizard, you can place some [all??] of those files in a network location, so perhaps you could do the same but use your D: drive in lieu of a network drive.

--

David Koch
Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community