Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows XP Service Pack 2

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
131 Views, 4 Replies

Windows XP Service Pack 2

Are there any problems with Windows XP service pack 2 and ADT 2005? Dhr
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

None that I am aware. I have been running the beta service pack 2 for several months now, and have not had any problems that I can relate to AutoCAD or ADT 2005. I have user interface problems with ADT 2005, as the user at this end has not been updated since 1941, and sees no software or hardware available to date that can achieve this goal. Now if I can just update myself once a year..... Jack Talsky "Dhr" wrote in message news:41150f3c$1_2@newsprd01... > Are there any problems with Windows XP service pack 2 and ADT 2005? > > > > Dhr > >
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

"JMT5" wrote in message news:411515da$1_2@newsprd01... > None that I am aware. I have been running the beta service pack 2 for several > months now, and have not had any problems that I can relate to AutoCAD or ADT 2005. > I have user interface problems with ADT 2005, as the user at this end has not been > updated since 1941, and sees no software or hardware available to date that can > achieve this goal. > > Now if I can just update myself once a year..... I wish I could get a date once a year, much less an "update" > > Jack Talsky > > "Dhr" wrote in message news:41150f3c$1_2@newsprd01... > > Are there any problems with Windows XP service pack 2 and ADT 2005? > > > > > > > > Dhr > > > > > >
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

"Douglas W Dunn" wrote in message > I wish I could get a date once a year, much less an "update" hm....sometimes you have to get away from your computer....that helps a lot. Jack
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

i find that xp pro tablet has a problem with my Compaq tablet. The TIP is not as good as before? I have customized the PGP file to use numbers to call the various commands....this worked perfectly...the new TIP worked better everywhere except for ADT where it almost unusable as it is VERY slow and prone to"penbleed"...would shann hurley please help with/comment on this? brucer in princeton "JMT5" wrote in message news:411515da$1_2@newsprd01... > None that I am aware. I have been running the beta service pack 2 for > several months now, and have not had any problems that I can relate to > AutoCAD or ADT 2005. I have user interface problems with ADT 2005, as the > user at this end has not been updated since 1941, and sees no software or > hardware available to date that can achieve this goal. > > Now if I can just update myself once a year..... > > Jack Talsky > > "Dhr" wrote in message > news:41150f3c$1_2@newsprd01... >> Are there any problems with Windows XP service pack 2 and ADT 2005? >> >> >> >> Dhr >> >> > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report