Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to print to HP DesignJet 800

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
troglodyte38
569 Views, 2 Replies

Unable to print to HP DesignJet 800

I am using Architectural Desktop 2006 and every time I try to send a print/plot to the printer (HP DesignJet 800) I receive a pop-up informing me that the print/plot has been cancelled.  I don't even see the job arrive in the print queue.

I am able to send test prints to the printer from Windows so I know that the printer is working correctly.

Is this likely to be a driver issue or a configuration setting within Architectural Desktop 2006?  Any help gratefully received.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: troglodyte38

Since ADT2006 is in Windows too, are you just plotting to a PC3 file?

So if you PLOT directly to the WIndows system driver as you can do "in Windows" in your statement, does it work?

Message 3 of 3
donnaruiz6558
in reply to: pendean

I have been having many problems to plot with my little Canon MP250, miss margins and sizes, so for now had to go to printer store.

Still looking for troubleshooting with my canon printer

Donna

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report