Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
154 Views, 5 Replies

Paperspace

Is it possible to rotate a view in the paperspace without rotating in the model space? Thanks Best Regards
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Use mvsetup inside the viewport you want to rotate. Works great.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

I know I didn't write the post but thanks for the reply! I've been trying to figure out how to do that to. Will help out alot.

thanks,
jay
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

try the DVIEW command with twist. wrote in message news:40d970a4$1_3@newsprd01... Is it possible to rotate a view in the paperspace without rotating in the model space? Thanks Best Regards
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Thanks Works Perfectly "wills" wrote in message news:40d981da$1_1@newsprd01... try the DVIEW command with twist. wrote in message news:40d970a4$1_3@newsprd01... Is it possible to rotate a view in the paperspace without rotating in the model space? Thanks Best Regards
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

In addition to all the other replies, you can draw an line in the direction that you want to rotate the usc to and use ucs object and select the line to rotate the ucs to. Dave Alexander Keen Engineering Co. Ltd. www.keen.ca wrote in message news:40d970a4$1_3@newsprd01... Is it possible to rotate a view in the paperspace without rotating in the model space? Thanks Best Regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report