Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOVELL and ADT2004 Project Navigator

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
123 Views, 1 Reply

NOVELL and ADT2004 Project Navigator

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi there, I was wondering if you ever received a response indicating whether or not anyone has full functionality and success using the Project Navigator on a Novell server? I noticed in all of the posts concerning this matter people are indicating that they are on Netware 5 and earlier versions. We are on Netware 6 and are seriously considering ADT, but the Project Navigator, is a big part of that. I'm wondering if anyone has had the same problems with Project Navigator functionality on Netware 6 or 6.5? Thanks for any feedback. Chuck "drhowell" wrote in message news:f1a3b1c.-1@WebX.maYIadrTaRb... The Project Navigator only "halfway" works on Novell network mapped drives. This is a known bug to Autodesk and as yet, they are still deciding "what to do". What I would like to know is if ANYONE using NOVELL is having full functions and success using the Project Navigator? If so, could we talk!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report