Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mullion Display Issue

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
fletch97
152 Views, 4 Replies

Mullion Display Issue

ADT '05'

Ripping my hair out trying to figure out what I am missing to get this door-window assembly to display the mullions. See the attached pic......you can see that normal windows are displaying correctly but not the door-window assembly. The head height is set at 10'-11" and is 6' high, so it goes down to 4'-11". While trying to get this to work, I noticed that once I changed the head height to 10'-6"....it shows the mullions?? I checked everywhere in the style manager and display manager that I could think of and have found nothing that has helped. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Bubbaloo
in reply to: fletch97

That is a tiny picture! I can't tell, but maybe it's the cut plane?
Message 3 of 5
fletch97

Sorry about the pic....lets try this one?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

fletch97 wrote:
> Sorry about the pic....lets try this one?
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

mullions for dwas won't display when above the cut plane...

i've never found a way to get them to show up.

--
Brian Winterscheidt
LWPB Architecture
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Message 5 of 5
fletch97

Well I finally figured it out.....of course such a simple answer that was overlooked. I spent too much time focused on the wrong aspect of the issue. Instead of focusing on the head height, I should have looked into the sill height. Once the sill height of the window assembly went higher than the cut plane, (4'-8") I lost the mullions. Just needed to adjust the cut plane! DOH!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report