Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install error 1606

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
202 Views, 0 Replies

Install error 1606

Hi Robin, Error 1606 is an error about a directory that could not be resolved. Please ensure that the target machine has full permissions on all directories used by the product, including remote content and support directories. If that does not work, please post log files as described in the attached zip. Rick -----Original Message----- From: Robin Gimblett [mailto:RobinGimblett@goddardmanton.com] Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 12:32 PM To: Rick Foster Subject: 1606 error on network install of ADT 2005 SP1 Hi, I noticed in the newsgroups that someone else has had problems with 1606 errors when trying to update clients with ADT 2005 SP1 from a network image. We have this error but I don't see any response / solution posted.. Can you help me figure out why we cannot update the client computers as we would expect to. Robin Gimblett
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report