Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grid bubble anchor leader is Not visible

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ktttallen
538 Views, 4 Replies

Grid bubble anchor leader is Not visible

All my grid bubble anchors (the leader to grid) disappeared the grips are showing when I select them but the line that connects the bubble to the grid is invisible. I checked the display for anchors and everything is on.

PLEASE help

Todd

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
David_W_Koch
in reply to: ktttallen

Can you post a sample file that exhibits the problem?  You could strip everything but the problem grid out of a copy of your file.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 5
ktttallen
in reply to: David_W_Koch

I am so frustrated with this problem, I didn't notice until plot time the leaders are invisible.

Todd

Message 4 of 5
David_W_Koch
in reply to: ktttallen

I am not having any problem seeing the leaders.  For the Plan Display Representation Set, which was active, you had all of the Display Representations for the Anchor Bubble to Column Grid object turned on.  Even with just the Plan Display Representation, the anchors displayed.

GridAnchors.png

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 5 of 5
ktttallen
in reply to: David_W_Koch

well thats a real bummer for me because they do not show on two of my PCs.

Thanks anyway

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report