Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crosshairs & Solid Hatch Weirdness

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
562 Views, 2 Replies

Crosshairs & Solid Hatch Weirdness

Hi, I have been using AutoCAD for 11 years now, and here's a problem I've never seen before.

My firm is using ArchiCAD 10 (AC10) collaboratively (as much as possible, anyway) with ADT 2004. We have developed a translator that does a pretty good job of turning AC10 pln files into usable dwg files, except for solid fill hatches. For dwg files that have been translated from AC10, the solid hatches always appear displayed over the pickbox and crosshairs, but not over any vector linework. It appears that the crosshairs move underneath the solid hatch. I am able to select the hatch, but draworder does not affect the display with regards to the crosshairs.

Is anyone familiar with this particular issue, and is there a setting or option that can correct it?

Many thanks

Zolli
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

here's a pic
Message 3 of 3
lamensterms
in reply to: Anonymous

I've got the same thing happening, if there is solution to this... I would be most interested to hear.

ACAD2010, Windows XP.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report