Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot i-drop or refresh tool palettes...

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
calpolyarc
603 Views, 0 Replies

Cannot i-drop or refresh tool palettes...

ADT 2006

I have custom tools that i created years ago in a custom palette in a custom catalog saved on our server.  Standard procedure.  The tools work perfectly.  Problem is when I click the little refresh icon in the bottom left corner of the palette I get the error: "There was an error while refreshing.  The palette could not be refreshed."  So I figure fine, I'll delete the palette and re-i-drop from the catalog.  Everything in the Content Browser looks normal, my custom catalog is there along with all the palettes I made and their tools, however I cannot i-drop a palette.  Neither a custom palette or a stock one will i-drop into ADT.  I can i-drop a single tool onto a new palette and the tool works fine, but no palettes.... any thoughts?!?!?  Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report