Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any improvements in DB linking?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
81 Views, 1 Reply

Any improvements in DB linking?

I would love to link a space’s style and tag info to a Database, but with ADT 3.3 I can only create a MDB and that has extra fields I don't want.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

P.S. This statement in ADT 2004 Features makes me leads me to believe you can, but there are several things in 3.3 that looks like I would but that lead to dead ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8. Enhanced Scheduling
The Autodesk Architectural Desktop scheduling features provide the ability to track any object in a drawing. Because schedules are dynamically linked to your design data, they automatically update as your design changes. You can easily create accurate schedules from the building model, helping to increase productivity. You can create schedule tables with page breaks, tag objects through xrefs, and create schedules of external drawings, even of your completed building information model.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=2963637

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report