Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADT Training in Dallas

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
311 Views, 4 Replies

ADT Training in Dallas

Can anyone recommend a good source of training on ADT in the Dallas metro area? I am looking for a training person/company who is competent and able to train one-on-one in real world applications. Most of the VARS in the area open books and read from them as they "teach" a class, yet have little if no experience actually building a building. I would even consider a local individual who excels at ADT that is willing to earn some money with a 2 to 4 day intensive training session. Thanks, Jeff
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Jeff, You ought to try calling CADVisions. They are a VAR but I have heard good things about them. Or you might try Ameri-CAD up in Plano. They are primarily a services company but they are currently finishing up a 3rd party product for ADT so you might check with them for more indepth training. I know several people that have been trained by them. Thanks,Jeff
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks Jeff....just curious, what do you know of Ameri-CAD? "Jeff42" wrote in message news:4873501.1079449079690.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Jeff, You ought to try calling CADVisions. They are a VAR but I have heard good things about them. Or you might try Ameri-CAD up in Plano. They are primarily a services company but they are currently finishing up a 3rd party product for ADT so you might check with them for more indepth training. I know several people that have been trained by them. Thanks,Jeff
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

We recentley used DC CADD. They were quite good. www.dccadd.com "Jeff" wrote in message news:4057117b$1_2@newsprd01... > Can anyone recommend a good source of training on ADT in the Dallas metro > area? I am looking for a training person/company who is competent and able > to train one-on-one in real world applications. Most of the VARS in the area > open books and read from them as they "teach" a class, yet have little if no > experience actually building a building. I would even consider a local > individual who excels at ADT that is willing to earn some money with a 2 to > 4 day intensive training session. > > Thanks, > Jeff > >
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Avatech 972-570-0007 -- Dean Saadallah Add-on products for LT http://www.pendean.com/lt --

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report