Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Page Customisation

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
markacronin
252 Views, 5 Replies

Home Page Customisation

Again, this is something I've complained about before. It's a shame it still hasn't been improved...

I'm not interested in the recent activity feed, neither are the other 80 - 90 percent of users on our AEC projects. Only the few people looking after documents on a project might prefer that view. The rest of us want to see the documents (or Data as it is now called) as the primary view. (Typically there have been dozens if not hundreds of changes to the activity stream since our previous login and we aren't interested in who's doing what, we are there for a purpose; to upload or download drawings or models!

At least let us customise our home page to show our preference of Activity or Data? Or am I just missing something?

If Autodesk can get some of these long term requests resolved then I'll try to be more positive with my next feedback! (which shouldn't be hard as there are some good improvements). Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting to the Autodesk 360 Tech Preview. Can you post part of this as an idea to the IdeaStation. These are great suggestions that would be good to post there.

What you are talking about is the Activity Feed on the Dashboard or Hub. It sounds like you are more interested in uploading and downloading files. In that case go to the Project and the DATA link. Then click on the folder that your files are in. You don't have to look at the Activity feed to see just the data.

Hope this helps and thanks for the great feedback. And please do post that you would like to be able to customize the Dashboard more or maybe turn off the Activity feed.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 6

Hi Bud,

Thanks for the response. Can you please post a link to the Ideas Station as I can't seem to find an area relevant to Autodesk 360?

I'm aware of how to access Data, I just wish my home screen could show that by default after logging in, rather than the activity feed! 

Thanks.

Message 4 of 6

Hi Mark,

No problem. The IdeaStation is here on the Autodesk 360 Feedback Lithium site. I added both the IdeaStation and the Landing page link for the all the boards on the Tech Preview.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions.

IdeaStation
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-360-Tech-Preview/idb-p/3014

Landing Page:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-360-Tech-Preview/ct-p/3012

Thanks

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 5 of 6

Thanks Bud. Ideas posted.

Message 6 of 6

Thanks Mark,

I just set to comments so that others can jump in and add comments as well. And thanks for posting to the IdeaStation.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report