Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be able to Import Calendar

Be able to Import Calendar

Nobody will want to set up their entire calendar in your web based calendar when programs like Google Calendar, Outlook, etc. all have import/export capabilities. Allow Outlook users for example, to import the schedule into your software.

10 Comments
kylenishioka808
Contributor

I have a similar issue, but I really like how the calendar is built in to the system.  I've created a test event on the Autodesk 360 calendar and imported that into Thunderbird and Google Calendar.  That test event hasn't shown up in either TB or GC yet.  But it would be very useful if it did.

Ok, the event now shows up.  Looks like it takes 10 - 15 minutes for the change to reflect on the calendar or on my calendar at least.

I have some small nitpicks though. 

1.  Being able to create recurring events would be great to have.

2.  I'd like to have the event's end time update automatically whenever the start time is changed.

jmarkut
Explorer

Yea I agree with the above. It needs tweaking on the input/output functionality of other calendars. It may be worth doing 100% of the calendar on this setup but you are much more limited than what Outlook has. 

joe.lachoff
Alumni

Thanks for the great suggestions everyone. We are definitely listening to your feedback. Improvements to calendar and events are a priority.

Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
Autodesk Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
Autodesk Support
Status changed to: Gathering Support

nkg2
Collaborator

I guess I am not too familiar with project specific functionality within Outlook however I think keeping a calendar and time spent as a function of use of the drawings and/or support documents within a Project to keep track of overall time from creation to finalization is a good idea to be able to generate standards and benchmarks for future projects and anticipated time.

Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
Autodesk Support
Status changed to: Future Consideration

philip.s
Alumni
Status changed to: Gathering Support
prior status deleted, setting to default
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
Autodesk Support
Status changed to: Future Consideration

aaron.tw
Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report