AutoSketch

NHaacke
Message 1 of 2 (281 Views)

using the trim join feature

281 Views, 1 Replies
08-04-2011 11:48 AM

i am doing a drawing in autosketch it is a detailed drawing as i am trim joining all the lines one section that is put together with endpoint snaps will not join as i was zooming in out i noticed a pink line that came in diagonally to the section i was joining as i zoom out to delete it it disappeared. when i zoomed in you could clearly see it it would not let me click on it or select it. now it will not reappear but the two lines you can see will not join i move them around in an out further apart no matter what i do they will not trim join. any suggestions???

there must be a line or command there i cant see how do i find it and get rid of it so it will trim join???

Mentor
StevenMac
Message 2 of 2 (276 Views)

Re: using the trim join feature

08-06-2011 04:38 PM in reply to: NHaacke

Can you post up the file?

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.