AutoSketch

treeguy
Message 1 of 1 (656 Views)

plotting

656 Views, 0 Replies
10-05-2012 05:30 PM

I have autosketch 8 at my office, while I do work with autosketch 10 at home.  I have working with autosketch for over 10 years.  Here is an issue I am not sure if it can be done.  I have a coworker that still draws by hand, and I am helping him out by plotting out a plan for him that he received from an archiitect.  This is a huge area, probably about 250 feet wide, and close to one mile long.  He is working on a landscape plan along a roadway.  He wants this at somewhat of a workable and readable scale.  I have plotted his drawing out in 1"-30 ft.  However, I have had to do this in sections, which is about 13 --24" x 36" plans, that he will have to tape together, and than do his paper overlay.  The plotter we have is a roll feeder.  Is there a way to set up a 30 scale template, and plot all of his drawings on one long roll?  We have two plotters at work, one being a roll feeder HP, and the other one being an OCE.  The OCE has the option of 24" or 36" wide roll.  I cannot figure this out, or if it is even possible.  Is there a template that I have to set up, which I cannot figure out with autosketch.  Thanks for your help.

p.s.---my coworker is about to retire, and he will not be changing over to a CAD program.

Steve

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community