AutoSketch

Nokuli
Message 1 of 3 (773 Views)

Printouts from Autodesk 7 to an HP Deskjet 3050 series-J610a are distorted.

773 Views, 2 Replies
06-04-2011 07:54 PM

I have been using Autodesk 7 for many years in an XP computer with an HP Deskjet 830C with excellent results. I just bought a Dekjet 3050 series-J610a and a new computer with Windows 7. I installed Autosketch 7 in the XP mode and found that the printouts were distorted. I then installed the printer in my old XP computer and found that the printouts were also distorted. Evidently the problem lies in the interaction of Autosketch 7 with the new printer.

The distortion consists in that the printed X-coordinates are exactly 1/2 the length of the drawn X-coordinates. I checked this by printing to scale and measuring carefully.

All other applications print correctly.

I also tried saving the Autosketch drawing as a .JPG and when I printed it from Photoshop it printed correctly.

I have no idea of what to do next. Can any one help me?

slky
Message 2 of 3 (664 Views)

Re: Printouts from Autodesk 7 to an HP Deskjet 3050 series-J610a are distorted.

06-06-2012 06:42 AM in reply to: Nokuli

I have the same problem. My last two HP printers were fine but this new one will not print Autodesk images without huge distortion problems. I have tried everything I can think of with no luck. This printer is only used for this so I will have to buy another make I think.

Mentor
StevenMac
Message 3 of 3 (650 Views)

Re: Printouts from Autodesk 7 to an HP Deskjet 3050 series-J610a are distorted.

06-13-2012 02:39 AM in reply to: slky

"Print" to PDF and then print the PDF?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community