Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message for Len Rafuse

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
236 Views, 3 Replies

Message for Len Rafuse

A few days ago I posted a query regarding configuring version 2.1 but have had no response. Do you have any idea where I might search for the means to alter the co-ordinates so that they default to "polar" on opening autosketch ? Thanks, Jack Sadie
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I am glad you think so highly of me to mention me by name. However, I am know nothing of AS2.1. I am one of the old timers who came from the Drafix side of the program so my knowledge only goes back to AS5. Jack Sadie wrote: > A few days ago I posted a query regarding configuring version 2.1 but have > had no response. > > Do you have any idea where I might search for the means to alter the > co-ordinates so that they default to "polar" on opening autosketch ? > > Thanks, Jack Sadie > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Well, Len, you are such a regular contributor I reckoned you might know a thing or two !! never mind. Thanks for replying anyhow. I'll give some other multiple contributors a try by name. Jack "Len Rafuse" wrote in message news:416e9fbc$1_2@newsprd01... >I am glad you think so highly of me to mention me by name. > > However, I am know nothing of AS2.1. I am one of the old timers who came > from the Drafix side of the program so my knowledge only goes back to AS5. > > Jack Sadie wrote: > >> A few days ago I posted a query regarding configuring version 2.1 but >> have had no response. >> >> Do you have any idea where I might search for the means to alter the >> co-ordinates so that they default to "polar" on opening autosketch ? >> >> Thanks, Jack Sadie >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Jack - No need to repost to specific individuals. Most everyone reads every message posted here and anyone who knows should answer this post. --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. Jack Sadie wrote: > > Well, Len, you are such a regular contributor I reckoned you might know a > thing or two !! never mind. Thanks for replying anyhow. I'll give some > other multiple contributors a try by name.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report