Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost keys, I'm an Idiot

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
TroyMustang
281 Views, 4 Replies

Lost keys, I'm an Idiot

A little while back I threw out my Autosketch box without copying down the serial number and CD key, At some point I uninstalled autosketch and now Im in a design class for Architecture and I cant put it back on, I still have the CD and the sleeve it came in but I cant install the software. is it at all possible to get a new CD Key or get my old ones because for how much i spent its not worth it to let it sit here. If proof is needed I can scan the barcode from the back of the sleeve or send a pic of the CD itself or something.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: TroyMustang

This is a peer to peer Newsgroup....no-one here can provide your serial number/CD Key. Your best bet is to contact AutoDesk direct. If all else fails, bight the bullet and buy a new version. It pays to be a little more organised and keep such important information, don't you think....??? Ric Norris. http://users.bigpond.net.au/cavedrawings "TroyMustang" wrote in message news:9123305.1094975703857.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... >A little while back I threw out my Autosketch box without copying down the >serial number and CD key, At some point I uninstalled autosketch and now Im >in a design class for Architecture and I cant put it back on, I still have >the CD and the sleeve it came in but I cant install the software. is it at >all possible to get a new CD Key or get my old ones because for how much i >spent its not worth it to let it sit here. If proof is needed I can scan >the barcode from the back of the sleeve or send a pic of the CD itself or >something.
Message 3 of 5
Gadget

I got caught like this before and had to buy new software; what I now do is write the key on the CD in indellable ink.. the only problem then is reading the handwriting 😮
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

It's all very simple really......one peals the little yellow label off the box and attaches it to the CD cover. Who keeps the boxes anyway...!!!??? Ric Norris. http://users.bigpond.net.au/cavedrawings "Gadget" wrote in message news:24141095.1095071484425.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... >I got caught like this before and had to buy new software; what I now do is >write the key on the CD in indellable ink.. the only problem then is >reading the handwriting 😮
Message 5 of 5
Gadget

You can always look down the back of the couch... or behind the radiators... or under the bed... or the kids toy box... or in a jacket pocket... or hanging in the door...

well that's where I look when mine go missing. 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report