AutoSketch

jerryj
Message 1 of 1 (238 Views)

Grid Origin

238 Views, 0 Replies
03-25-2013 04:24 PM

Hey, I was a very regular user of Quick Cad for 8 years.  Now I've got Autosketch 10.  I can't seem to move grid origin?  Yes I have clicked Tools/Drawing Options/Grid and have changed the Grid Position boxes, but nether set of my red/green origin arrows move.  In Quick Cad, changing these boxes, I could move the arrows around. Now if I go to Tools/Drawing Options/Scale, then to Drawing Origin, using either the drop list or changing the box numbers, I can change the Drawing Origin.  I NEED HELP ON CHANGING MY GRID ORIGIN.  I use this program regularly in my work and have been battling this for several months.  Many thanks!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community