AutoSketch

KoesterA
Message 1 of 1 (240 Views)

Dimensioning of Autosketch 6 files in AutoSketch 10 displayed not correct

240 Views, 0 Replies
07-22-2013 04:24 AM

Hello,

we have a problem with some Autosketch 6 files. If we open these files in the new autosketch 10 some dimensioning are not displayed correct. I attached a screenshot where you can see the problem.

I think the problem is the font, in the old autosketch 6 files the font is CAD Standard, if we open the files in autosketch 10 the font ist txt and no CAD Standard is available.

Where can i get these fonts (i dont find any CAD fonts in C:\Windows\Fonts)? We have to use autosketch 10 because we are using windows server 2008 R2 and at the moment a lot of autosketch files are not usable.

It would be great if someone can help me with this problem.

Greeting

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community