Did you mean: 

Delete old marker

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dennis48755
740 Views, 4 Replies

Delete old marker

Hello,

I'm coming back to a floorplan I created sometime ago. I have a marker (large X) in the drawing that I cannot seem to get rid of. Clicking on it does nothing. I remember using it to position windows, but I don't know how it became a permanent (seemingly) part of the drawing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dennis

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
StevenMac
in reply to: dennis48755

Can you post the file?

Message 3 of 5
dennis48755
in reply to: StevenMac

Sure, thanks for the reply.

Well it wouldn't accept a skf file, seems strange for an AutoSketch forum. Anyway I attached a DWG.

Dennis

Message 4 of 5
StevenMac
in reply to: dennis48755

I can delete that X in AS10 just fine - left mouse click and delete key (maybe the DWG fixed something?)

Can you zip the skf?

Are you able to highlight the object at all by dragging an 'up and to the left' marquee box?

Message 5 of 5
dennis48755
in reply to: StevenMac

Got it.

In my failed attemps I was trying to select the X by clicking on it and/or using the marquee to select the complete X. This did not work with either the SKF or DWG using AS9. But after you said you could do it I tried somemore, this time using a  very small marquee around the the center of the X, tadah, the X was selected and I could delete.

Thanks for your help, if it wasn't for you trying it and replying that you were successful, I would have given up.

Dennis

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums