Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change object by changing dimension

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
223 Views, 2 Replies

Change object by changing dimension

Is it possible to change the size of an object (circle, rectangle etc) by somehow editing the dimension? Thanks, Tim
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

No. But you can modify the object size in the Edit Toolbar. Juergen "Timothy O'Connell" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:41585F94.46D735A1@cornell.edu... > Is it possible to change the size of an object (circle, rectangle etc) > by somehow editing the dimension? > > Thanks, > Tim
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

> Is it possible to change the size of an object (circle, rectangle etc) > by somehow editing the dimension? I do believe this is one of the basic features of the program. When the object is selected, the edit bar becomes active. Any dimension shown can be changed there {press [Enter] after changing} and the object immediately takes on the new dimension and size. At least I'm pretty sure. Of course for rectangles, you can do this by typing R after selecting the object, and inputting the X and Y values there. There are probably 10 other ways. No time to investigate now, playing with my new digital camera. More from Ric and Rod and Len and ... Ooooh nice pic!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report