AutoSketch

briannoel
Message 1 of 3 (1,314 Views)

Autosketch 9

1314 Views, 2 Replies
12-23-2010 06:55 AM

I have recently started to use autosketch 9, after using autosketch 2 for many years.

Does anyone know a good tutorial to use for the program? As I find it vastly different from autosketch 2

compega
Message 2 of 3 (1,254 Views)

Re: Autosketch 9

01-10-2011 05:02 AM in reply to: briannoel

There is a series of tutorials on YouTube by MrShopfitter that you could try - he may be using a different release.

SketchUser1
Message 3 of 3 (545 Views)

Re: Autosketch 9

02-03-2012 03:00 PM in reply to: briannoel

I am in the same boat.  I used Sketch 2 for many years and now can no longer load it into new PC with Window 7.  I end up having to purchase this new and overly complicated Autosketch 9, which comes with a pathetic Manual. 

The Help button is not any better than the Star Up manual.  It is written for people who already know how to use the software and it serves more or less just as a reminder. 

I'd appreciate someone pointing us to something more useful than the Start Up manual.

Thanks in advance

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community