AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

toggle model space to paper space

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ar17ms
782 Views, 3 Replies

toggle model space to paper space

How can I turn on the bar that allows me to swithc back and forth from model space to paper space etc. Dont know what its called. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
maxim_k
in reply to: ar17ms

Hi,

You can find it on Status Bar (left side) if you are in Model and want to switch to Layout - it is in a form of drop down list with "Model" item active. If you are in Layout - you will see the name of current Layout on it.
You can also use QuickView drawings window - the button for it is also on the Status Bar, to the left from Model/Layouts list.

If you mean MS/PS toggle (as in PC version), which allows you to switch between Model - Paper Space while you are in Layout, then there is no such feature in AC for Mac. But you can still use "double click" method to switch between Viewport Model space and Paper space, or use shortcuts MS and PS.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 4
ar17ms
in reply to: maxim_k

Thanks Maxim. I have checked the status bar in the drop down menu more than once and this time the bar at the bottom of the screen appeared. Do you work for autodesk?

Message 4 of 4
maxim_k
in reply to: ar17ms

>>Do you work for autodesk?
No, but I have "magic power" 😉

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost