AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

font style

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
patsyrwhatley
446 Views, 3 Replies

font style

If someone uses a font style outside of the autucad library, what should I do to access it?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
maxim_k
in reply to: patsyrwhatley

Hi,
You need to install this font on your Mac (using Fonr Book application or copy it to Fonts folder inside Library folder in your home folder) in order to be able to see and use in AutoCAD.
If you don't have this font, than you can not see it in the drawing.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 4

I have created a title block using attributes.  How do I access those attributes to create each page? When I go to Insert block, I cannot find the atttributes that I set up.

Message 4 of 4
maxim_k
in reply to: patsyrwhatley

Hi,

If you want to use attributes inside block, you need to include attribute definitions you created with ATTDEF command in the block:
When you create Title block, select attribute definitions with other geometry you used to create Title block, then when you insert this block you will be asked about attribute values. Later if you double click block with attributes you will get dialog box where you can edit attribute values for this block instance (insertion)

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost