AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toolbar is not visible AutoCAD LT 2013

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
schweizer80
4636 Views, 6 Replies

Toolbar is not visible AutoCAD LT 2013

Hei there, 

just got the new LT 2013 and installed it right away, the only issue I have is that the toolbox does not show up. 

I can say show or hide Toolbar and the size changes at the top of the window, but nothings there. Anyone knows

what I can do? Reinstallation I've already tried. If it should matter I'm working on a macbook pro with Lion. 

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
maxim_k
in reply to: schweizer80

Hi,

if you mean Tool Sets Palette, then try menu Window -> Reset Palettes, or AutoCAD LT -> Preferences -> Application tab -> Reset Application Options button (bottom right)

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 7
schweizer80
in reply to: maxim_k

Hi

Many thanks for your quick reply, but that's not what I was looking for. I've made a screenshot of what I see and the toolbar I wanted to adjust marked with circles. I'm used to have all the commands on the top (like in word, excel etc) and that's where I wanted them to show up again (see other screenshot out of the brochure from autodesk about LT 2013), but there's nothing. While writing - is this a windows/mac thing? hopefully not... 

Thanks!

Daniela

Message 4 of 7
maxim_k

Hi Daniela,

The Toolbar you are looking for is Mac specific and doesn't related to AutoCAD (at all). Furthermore in AutoCAD LT for Mac it doesn't work (you can see only context menu).

And there is no such Toolbar (Ribbon) in AC for Mac as in Windows version.

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 5 of 7
schweizer80
in reply to: maxim_k

Hi

Thanks for your Feedback! Not what I was hopping for - but will see If I can get along with this or if I'm changing back to windows for CAD. 

Cheers

Message 6 of 7
pumapaola

I am working in a trial version of AC lt and I had the toolbar working fiine (using MAC) and then it "disapered" where did it go? 

Message 7 of 7
wei503
in reply to: pumapaola

You can use command resetpalettes to reset to have them back from abnormal state.

Wei Ma
AutoCAD for Mac QA Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost