AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool Palette

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
mawelby
3984 Views, 4 Replies

Tool Palette

Anyone found the Tool Palette option yet? I have become so reliant on this that working without the Tool Palette is going to be like learning to ride a bike again! Can't find it anywhere though :o(

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Johneng
in reply to: mawelby

AutoCAD features that are not yet available in AutoCAD for Mac can be found at the following link.  Tool Palette is listed near the bottom.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15833488&linkID=15839490

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Johneng

That's sad news!  I am a MAC user to the bone, and till now worked with Autocad 2013 on a windows-machine.

I was very happy that I could finally work on a MAC but so many features are still missing: Tool palletes, the Lookup prarameter in the dynamic blocks,...

Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

You can load up AutoCAD for Windows on your MAC with several methods to use if needed.
Message 5 of 5
wei503
in reply to: pendean

In 2015 version, the "content" pallette pre-loads some of the TP blocks. You can also add often used blocks in the library. But this content palette is only for blocks now, you cannot add styles or hatch patterns in it.

Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 9.30.53 AM.png

Wei Ma
AutoCAD for Mac QA Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost