AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendering options

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
eglupe
271 Views, 3 Replies

Rendering options

Hello,

I have an issue with rendering.  It seems as I can't change the style of Rendering for example, the default is Linear, but when I switch to another style, such as Curved, the object is still colors as Linear.  How do I change different rendering  styles?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
maxim_k
in reply to: eglupe

Hi,
Not sure - what do you mean by "Linear" and "Curved" rendering style?

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 4
eglupe
in reply to: maxim_k

Linear, Curved  are  various styles of Gradient icon.  I need to color an elevation of an interior, so when I try to select a pattern from Gradient icon, it doesn't change the style.

With Hatch it works just fine to change the patterns.  But, when I use Rendering option to change to a different style, the default stays at Linear style.

Message 4 of 4
maxim_k
in reply to: eglupe

Hi,

I don't know why you write about "Rendering" if you mean in fact Gradient fill option of hatch (or GRADIENT command). In my case, when I call GRADIENT command and pick "Pattern" (Gradient) swatch - Hatch Library palette opens and I can select the type of gradient fill from there (Linear, Curved, Spherical, etc.) and the swatch changes to the fill type I selected.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost