AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish command

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
JohnRennie
807 Views, 6 Replies

Publish command

Am I missing something really simple here?

When I use the publish command it will only add modelspace and a single layout. My drawing has up to ten layouts but I can't seem to get these to show in the publish dialogue.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
bgerold
in reply to: JohnRennie

I came across the same problem. My layout has 9 Layouts but only 2 Layouts appear if i "add open drawings" in the publish dialog box. 

This isn't the case for all files. 

Message 3 of 7
bgerold
in reply to: bgerold

I got around this problem by creating new layouts individually. Befor I set up my layouts by duplicating and those duplicated layouts didn' t shop up in my publish dialog box...

Message 4 of 7
maxim_k
in reply to: bgerold

The same issue (sometimes) here, and the same workaround. Looks like a defect in AC for Mac. It is interesting also, that if I open such file with "corrupted" layouts in AC 2012 for Windows and reassign Page setups for each of "corrupted" layouts without even recreating them - then in AC for Mac everything works well with adding these layouts to batch publish.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 5 of 7

Yes, I'm achieving the same problem - it gets worse, I select a couple of sample drawings from the icon with the 4 squares at the mid-right bottom, and then right click to "print", they show up in the Publish dialogue, but when it comes to printing, it will simply abort the printing process. What is wrong here? Autodesk please solve this immediately, I have hundreds of drawings to publish and I cannot spend the time sitting by the computer printing each individual drawing and then compiling them.

Message 6 of 7
David_Stacey

Let's hope Autodesk is listening and has fixed this in SP1 (now in beta)
Message 7 of 7
Leaf.chai

Hi all,

Thanks for reproting this issue to Autodesk.

There is a defect and I will keep on tracking with it.

Thanks,

Leaf

Leaf Chai
AutoCAD QA Analyst

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost