AutoCAD for Mac General

urirodriguez
Message 1 of 2 (984 Views)

Printing from Autocad 2013 for Mac to PDF problems

984 Views, 1 Replies
10-06-2012 10:12 AM

I RECENTLY INSTALED AUTOCAD 2013 FOR MAC I STARTED TO WORK AND PRINT PDFS NORMALLY IT WAS VERY FAST, SUDDENLLY THE OTHER DAY I TRIED TO PRINT A PDF AND WHEN I TYPE PLOT COMMAND I TAKE A LOT OF TIME TO APEAR, AN WHEN I TRIED TO PRINT THE PDF I TAKE AT LEAST 5 MINUTES TO COMPLETE THE OPERATION THIS IS UNUSUAL, BECAUSE IN WINDOWS VERSION IT JUST TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO COMPLETE ANYONE KNOWS WHY THIS IS HAPPENING, U TRIED THE SAME IN FRIENDS MAC WITH THE SAME VERSION OF AUTOCAD AND THIS NOT HAPPEN!!

*Expert Elite*
maxim_k
Message 2 of 2 (964 Views)

Re: Printing from Autocad 2013 for Mac to PDF problems

10-08-2012 09:50 AM in reply to: urirodriguez
Hi, What printer do you use when you print (save to PDF) from AutoCAD? Is it local, or network printer. For some specific HP printers there could be considerable delay. Hope this should be resolved when SP1 will be available for AutoCAD 2013 for Mac. Maxim
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | MARSS

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community