AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac LT Upgrade

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
skippy1956
266 Views, 1 Reply

Mac LT Upgrade

I have the AutoCad LT 2013 for Mac App and made the mistake of downloading the new Maverick OS. It has significantly affected the responsiveness of the 2013 version. I have learned that the 2014 upgrade will solve this issue. What is protocol for upgrading to 2014 with Mac Apps? Can this be done through the App Store or do you have to upgrade through AutoDesk? I tried to find the serial number for the app version to verify proof of licensing but was not successful. I want to upgrade but do not want to do so if Apple intends to offer it soon as an upgrade to the current offered version.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
maxim_k
in reply to: skippy1956

Hi,

If you purchased AC LT for Mac from Mac App Store, you do not have an option for upgrading to the next version of AutoCAD LT (the same was with AC LT 2012 when 2013 version was released), you can only buy next version (if it will be sold in MAS). I said IF, because there is still no new AC LT version in MAS and I'm not sure it will be there.

When Service Pack for AC LT 2013 will be ready, I think it should be available in MAS too as an Update to AC LT 2013 (free, of course). So you have to wait for this update.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost