AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!! AutoCAD 2012 didn't run on Mountain Lion

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
yeung20041
2353 Views, 4 Replies

Help!! AutoCAD 2012 didn't run on Mountain Lion

I've the autoCAD 2012 student version on my MacBook Pro (2009, 2.53GHz), but after I upgraded the OS from Lion to Mountain Lion, my AutoCAD didn't work. It pop up the loading screen and after a few mins., it quit and show me the error report. I've read the post in here and tried to rename the FLEXnet Publisher folder, but it still didn't work normally, can someone help me to solve this out?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
maxim_k
in reply to: yeung20041

Hi,

AutoCAD for Mac 2012 was not designed to run on Mountain Lion, because it was released prior to this new OS.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 5
Leaf.chai

Hi user,

As Mountain Lion is still the design preview version but not the official release version. We are still in research the new Mac OS.

Leaf Chai
AutoCAD QA Analyst

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

I've got the same problem for Alias Automotive 2012. After I upgraded my OS to Mountain Lion I cannot even install Alias.

Any one, any idea?

Cherrs,

Message 5 of 5
daz9096
in reply to: Leaf.chai

hi i have autocad 2013 on my imac with mountain lion and it runs fine, also no problems on macbook air with mountain lion

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost