AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hatch Visor in 2012

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
HawkAIA
636 Views, 2 Replies

Hatch Visor in 2012

Is it just me, or is the hatch visor missing basic functionality that was in the 2011 dialog box?  For example, there is no checkbox for associative hatches.  The online manual discusses a hatch dialog box that appears to be the old 2011 bhatch dialog box, but I can't find how to get it.  I can't figure out any way to make a hatch pattern associative other than the HPASSOC system variable.  The 2012 visor is very pretty, but it seems to be missing several options. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
maxim_k
in reply to: HawkAIA

Hi John,

When you start HATCH command, at "Pick internal point or [Select objects/seTtings]:" prompt just type "T" to open old-style hatch dialog (or right-click and select "seTtings" from context menu).

If you want to edit hatch via dialog box - double click on it - you will go directly to Hatch Edit dialog.

HTH

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 3
HawkAIA
in reply to: maxim_k

Aha-there it is.  Like most things Autodesk, it is easy once you know how to do it.  Thanks so much for your help. I will have to start watching the command line closer.    They should put a settings button on the visor.  Maybe a tiny little bitty arrow in a tiny little bitty grey circle.  🙂    Thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost