AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dim Angles

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
255 Views, 2 Replies

Dim Angles

so im trying to angles for a specific shape.. looks much like a 3 sided pyramid but all sides are not equal.. these angles go across all 3 axis at the same like x,y,and z how would i get this angle? two views? top view and side view showing the two diffrent angles? thats all i can think of and have no problem with that. howwever i dont knwo how ot make the dim angle command mesure an angle excepton the XY plane.. ill need the dim to get an angle on the ZX plane.. how would i got about doing that? do my first angle the rotate dim and everything to get my 2nd angle on the XY plane? any help would be apperciated.. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
wei503
in reply to: Anonymous

Seems you need to change UCS to draw the angles.

UCS > select the intersection point of the two edges as the new origin > select the each of the edge.

Then you can create the angle of the two edges.

Wei Ma
AutoCAD for Mac QA Manager

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I was thinking this. However in not the best at using the UCS. And I can't find an explaination in my autocad book for dummies. Also having problems with region and union. I'm guessing its just something little why they won't work just can't figure it out still learning this program.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost