AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't load named page setups into batch publish dialog box

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
sergei.netchaef
1153 Views, 3 Replies

Can't load named page setups into batch publish dialog box

I have read all around on this- a few people having issues. I need to batch publish a large set of drawings I've recieved from another company. They were created on a PC, and the entire drawing (title block and all) is in model space. So I've created a set of named page setups in a file, saved them off as a template. Opened a new drawing and loaded these page setups. I then open the batch publisher and load one of these drawings in, model space only, but when I try to change the page setup in the drop down menu, my new page setups never show up- see screen shots.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
maxim_k
in reply to: sergei.netchaef

Hi,

It is strange, because in my case I can see all Page Setups in the drawing, created in Model space.

Here is Page Setup dialog, opened in drawing that I add to batch publish on next screen shot:

Screen Shot 2013-04-12 at 17.49.20.png

Batch publish dialog - you can see all Model Page Setups:

Screen Shot 2013-04-12 at 17.50.25.png

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 4
sergei.netchaef
in reply to: maxim_k

Yes- mine should be working as yours is. What happens when you load an external drawing into the batch publisher? Do the named page setups still show from the current drawing? I can get them to show if I am working with a drawing or layout from within the current drawing, but not if I load one of these other drawings. All I get is the first two you have shown, ie. Default (none) and Default.

??? Is there a setting I need to change? 

Message 4 of 4
maxim_k
in reply to: sergei.netchaef

Hi,

When you add drawings to batch publish via "+" button take a look at the bottom of Select Drawings dialog. Under AdContent drop-down list you have to select "Model" if you want to add Model layout with all available page setups. That works for me and I can see all Page setups, defined in drawing I add to butch publish.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost