AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk 360 for Mac won't Sync

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1776 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk 360 for Mac won't Sync

Hi, Ive been having some issues with Autodesk 360 cloud sync. Every time it tries to reload i get an error message in notification centre. (Im running Mavericks). It doesn't even do the animation to indicate its trying to sync (or has this been removed?). Ive tried removing Autodesk 360 (removing package contents) and reinstalling, then realising you can't install it individually, i removed AutoCAD 2014 and reinstalled the whole package. Autodesk 360 is now back, but still not working. I keep receiving to following error message: "An error occurred while synchronising your documents with Autodesk 360." Thanks
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
maxim_k
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to Autodesk Forums!

Hi,

Sometimes I also have such issues with Autodesk 360, and as I figured out the main reason in my case is poor Internet connection.

You can also read this article:
http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...
Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: maxim_k

Yeah, I've looked at that before. My version is up to date, and the hot fix is for windows.
Still no luck.

Thanks,

Calum

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost