AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2014 Mac plot layout problems

62 REPLIES 62
SOLVED
Message 1 of 63
arq_uriegas
13840 Views, 62 Replies

Autocad 2014 Mac plot layout problems

Hi!

Hope somebody can helpme with this. I just go updated to Mavericks and Autocad 2014, but I have a problem, I can't plot any layouts!

When I hit plot the print window opens, then i can choose printer and plot styles very well. But, when I choose print just doesn't work 😞 The window dissappear and nothing happens.

It's the same if I choose Open PDF in preview or save to PDF, just doesn't work.

Please help!

Many thank's!

62 REPLIES 62
Message 61 of 63
xilia.carvalho
in reply to: bastia

hei Egidio, i also got problem as ur, but i have solve it and i realize that mac plotter is also easy,.

this is u have to do go o > edit page set up > paper size > manage custom sizes > + > select from list 

now u can view preview pdf and save it, hope it will help u, thx

Message 62 of 63
maxim_k
in reply to: carolline.schlupp

Hi Carolline,

This alert only means that the drawing you are trying to print was created and printed on computer which have "PublishToWeb JPG" printer configuration and informs you that you don't have "PublishToWeb JPG" printer on your Mac.
You only need to use Page Setup Manager on your Mac to save new Page Setup information for this drawing:
- select "Page Setup Manager" from "File" menu
- choose "Edit" from "gear" button under Page Setups list
- you will be presented with the alert you posted here, dismiss it by picking on OK button
- make all necessary changes in Page Setup window, including paper size,
- close Page Setup window with OK button, close Page Setup Manager, Save your file
- next time you would not be alerted about missing plot configuration file.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 63 of 63
andreachutura
in reply to: maxim_k

Recently I got OSX Yosemite and had to install again Autocad. The problem is when I use plot and save as pdf option , later I can not open that pdf in Photoshop, just a blank page, but I can open it in preview or quick view. Also, How can I change paper size units from in to mm? The same problems occurs on autocad 2015 and 2014. Before, I havent had these kind of problems. Also when I plot same dwg on windows and autocad 2015, pdf is normal and Photohop opens it.

Thank u in advance! I hope someone can help,its urgent.

Andrea

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost