AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2013 compatibility with Mavericks?

88 REPLIES 88
Message 1 of 89
izernet.ada
14874 Views, 88 Replies

Autocad 2013 compatibility with Mavericks?

Can Autocad 2013 for Mac works with MAc OSX mavericks?

88 REPLIES 88
Message 81 of 89
VZID
in reply to: VZID

Ok. Service pack 1 for Autocad Lt installed. Is there a service pack 2?

Thank you very uch for your help!

Message 82 of 89
maxim_k
in reply to: VZID

You need SP2 too, but the link on this Support page seems to be broken. Smiley Sad

So if you will not be able to download SP2 from Autocad LT itself (menu AutoCAD LT-> Check for updates) after you will install SP1 - let me know, I'll post temporary link to SP2.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 83 of 89
VZID
in reply to: maxim_k

Managed through Acad updates in program. Thanks 🙂

Message 84 of 89
shaunkomsLADESIGN

Hi Maxim, Sorry to interrupt here but just wanted to say thanks for the info!
Message 85 of 89
Gondolin2
in reply to: izernet.ada

Hi I have Autocad 2013 and then upgraded to Maverick now my Autocad keep crashing, I downloaded the service pack and the SP1 says it cant read??

I really need some help as have major deadlines? will 2014 work better?? Help

Message 86 of 89
mark
in reply to: Gondolin2

I had the same problem and finally gave up and bought 2014. So far, a few glitches, but nothing major. A shame to have had to spend the $$, but needed to keep working!

[cid:93E56923-504F-4A78-85CC-7DD46649566E]
Message 87 of 89

Hi there I had exactly the same problem with AC LT 2013 but is now resolved. If u havnt alredy read through this forum conversation. You will need SP1 then SP2. If this doesnt fix it then u may have to reinstall AC 2013. Refer to 'Maxim' for comments as he was very helpful. I did use 2014 trial and worked fine while trying to fix my 2013.
Message 88 of 89
aju24

Hi again Maxim,

I know this is an old thread but you were so helpful last time I asked you a question. Now that the new OS Yosemite has come out, will AutoCAD LT 2013 still be compatible? I do not want to upgrade again unless I am sure. I am currently running AutoCAD LT 2013 (purchased from App Store) on Mavericks successfully.

Many thanks for your time.

Message 89 of 89
jessica.t
in reply to: aju24

Hi @aju24,

We strongly encourage you to carefully check operating system compatibility with your version of AutoCAD for Mac before upgrading your Mac to OSX 10.10 (Yosemite). Current OS compatibility information is available here:

http://autode.sk/1u0JUlz

At this time only the products above are compatible with Yosemite, when more products become compatible we'll be sure to make an announcement. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost