AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad'13 Lt for Mac -dimensioning

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
tnichols
303 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCad'13 Lt for Mac -dimensioning

Having trouble with my dimensioning and text from the pull down menus.  After trying multiple times to change text sizes in the Dimension Style pull down menu, I get the rotating beach ball after tring to save it,  I have repeated this action between old and new ,dwgs and I get the same result.  I did download a 30-day free trial of of AutoCad 14 for Mac and imported the same drawnings and it worked fine.  I did updgrade my system to OS X in the past 45 days.   I'm also having a similar problem with increasing text sizes.   Both are fixed on the default and don't accept changes.  

Any thoughts?  

Todd 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
maxim_k
in reply to: tnichols

Welcome to Autodesk Forums!
Hi Todd,

At the moment AutoCAD LT 2013 is not compatible with new Mac OS X - Mavericks. You have either to wait for Service Pack, or try to install Beta version of this SP (if you have AC LT from Autodesk or resellers and not from MAS):
forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-for-Mac/AutoCAD-2013-for-Mac-SP2-Beta-is-available/td-p/4559985
See post #7 in the topic above.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost