AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD for Mac is auto rendering

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
NISMO_187
293 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD for Mac is auto rendering

I have a draft of a trailor that i need to finish asap and when i opent the file AutoCAD automatically begins rendering. I do not need to render I need to finish the draft. Whats going on with my AutoCAD???

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
NISMO_187
in reply to: NISMO_187

I have an issue and was wondering if anyone could help. I have only been using AutoCAD for about a year an a half now and went from PC to Mac. When I open up a draft of a new aluminum trailor im building AutoCAD instantly goes and tries to render it. I do not need it rendered just for the file to open so i can continue working on it. Anyone know a solution to this or have even heard of this happening before?

Merged and Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 3 of 3
dgorsman
in reply to: NISMO_187

Not sure if you are "rendering" i.e. creating a PNG, JPG, or other image file, or are experiencing problems with whats called "Visual Styles" which control how objects (especially 3D objects) are displayed on screen.  If its the latter, try changing the visual style to 2D wirefreame or 3D wireframe before saving the model.  This setting should save with the file.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost