AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2013 for MAC tools set

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
876 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2013 for MAC tools set

My tool sets' list shows up empty on the screen when I click on the toolbar Tools->tools sets.

I started to have the problem when I connected the side screen to my laptop. The issue was solved when I disconnected the screen and restarted the laptop, it worked for months, but it has come to the point where I can't open the tools sets any more.

I've tryied to uninstall Autocad LT 2013 but all the files available for the download are from "unidentified developer" and now I can't start Autocad anymore.

Please I would like to know

A) How can I download a useful file for Mac?

B) How can I solve the problem with the tools sets?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
maxim_k
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to Autodesk Forums!

Hi,
You are right, you have at first to download latest version of AutoCAD LT for Mac installation image, because if you have at hand only old installation image (media) you will have problems with running installer on Mountain Lion (do you have ML 10.8.x OS on your Mac?)
You can find latest AutoCAD LT download here:
http://asean.autodesk.com/products/autodesk-autocad-lt/free-trial
It is trial version, but installation is in fact is the same for trial and for commercial version.
On the page select AC LT 2013 for Mac, check-mark "I agree...", wait for "Browser download" button appears, pick on it. I advice you to use Safari for downloading.

After you will install AutoCAD again- check Tool Sets palette, if you will have troubles- post here, I'll try to help you.

Before running new installer, don't forget to uninstall AC LT with "Remove AC" application.

The above doesn't applied to MAS version of AC LT for Mac, but seems you have AC LT from Autodesk, or reseller, or even Student version.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Hi Maxim,

Thank you for your answer. I finally installed the latest version of AutoCAD LT 2013 in my Mac. My version is 

OS X 10.8.5 (12F37), It's a MacBook Air, I don't think it's Mount Lion software.

Unfortunatelly, the problem persists. I still can't open the tools set. Any idea?

Jon

Message 4 of 5
maxim_k

It is Mountain Lion.
As about ToolSets problem, you can at first to try to Reset Palettes from Window menu, reset application options from Application tab of AutoCAD options.
To say true, this problem was already discussed here on Forum:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-for-Mac/Tool-sets-pallete-not-displaying-properly/m-p/3763384#...

Maybe it help you.

Maxim

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Message 5 of 5
maxim_k

And here is another place with similar problem:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-for-Mac/Autocad-2013-for-MAC-student-version-TOOLBAR-MENU-BAR-...

M

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost