Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Activated License Found' issue

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
5552 Views, 6 Replies

'Activated License Found' issue

Hi guys!

I'm having issues completely removing an educational version of Autocad 2013 from my Lion OSX. When trying to install a company-based license on my mac, it keeps showing up with this message before i get the chance to activate my new license:

"Activated License Found - 
A previously registered and activated license for your product was found on this computer and is now in use."
"A copy of your activation information has been saved to:
/Library/Application Support/Autodesk/Adlm/ACDMAC2013en_USRegInfo.html"

My question is simple - yet i have still to find a solution for it: how do you completely remove Autocad 2013 (inluding license) from Lion OSX? I find it quite irritating that, even though i use Autocad's own uninstall utility, and other 3rd party apps such as AppZapper - i cannot remove the bloody license. 

- as a final note; i've tried locating the "FLEXnet" folder in Library\Preferences - which should contain the license files - but i've experienced bad luck finding it 😕

Any help would be appreciated, thanks a bunch!

Best,

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
vinaya.nalluri
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. can someone help me out please.

Thanks,

This is a public forum, please refrain from posting serial numbers or personal information

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 3 of 7
maxim_k
in reply to: vinaya.nalluri

Hi,

At first, I have to say that you never publish your private information here on the Forums (serial number in this case).

Now I have a question:
Why you are concerned about the presence of the AutoCAD LT license on your computer?

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 4 of 7
vinaya.nalluri
in reply to: maxim_k

Hi Maxim,

Thanks for your reply.

I am not able to open AutoCAD due to license is improperly installed. This is because i have used the response code received from Autodesk and entered in online (i mean without disconnecting my computer from internet).

please see attached screen shot.

Kindly help me out.

Thanks,

Message 5 of 7
maxim_k
in reply to: vinaya.nalluri

You are using AutoCAD LT for PC. Isn't it?
If yes, than I think you need to "Clean Uninstall" AutoCAD:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/remove-products/clean-uninstall

And then, install it again.

You may also look here:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/remove-products/remove-windows-prod...

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 6 of 7

@vinaya.nalluri

I know this posting is a day old but have you uninstalled your product yet as others have indicated?  Hopefully not..  Before you do that please review this article and report back on your progress.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 7 of 7

Hi Maxim,

I have succeed to do clean uninstallation and got new activation code and tried activating the license manually (internet disconnected), but AutoCAD not activated...Please see attached screen shot.

When I am trying for Activation code through logging into my account, I see the message below. I installed AutoCAD by selecting Malaysia as the Country and my Autodesk account has been created and registered by local dealer here in Malaysia.

Serial number is for different country
The country or region associated with the serial number you entered doesn't match the country in which you are registering or activating the products.
See: Serial number does not match the country of purchase
See: Top Questions About Transferring Ownership of Autodesk Licenses (TOL)

Still having trouble? Contact Customer Support. Be sure to provide the request code for a standalone license or the host name/ID for a network license.

(Error 7)

Thanks,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report