AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acrobat X Pro freezes after ACAD Batch Publish

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
MILESarch
619 Views, 4 Replies

Acrobat X Pro freezes after ACAD Batch Publish

If I batch publish from AutoCAD Mac and then try to open it with Acrobat X Pro, Acrobat X freezes.  I can force quit, but then it continues to freeze on ANY PDF file I try to open.  Only a computer restart will free it up.  After the restart, I can open any PDF including the one created with batch publish.  But batch publishing from ACAD causes it to freeze again.  Anyone else experiencing this? 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
maxim_k
in reply to: MILESarch

Hi,

Do not have such issue.

Are you trying to open PDF file, after creating, or you have checked an option in Batch Publish dialog "Open when complete"?

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 5
MILESarch

I found it was an issue with my mouse center button click.  Not sure why, but was able to reslove.  Thanks for the response.

Message 4 of 5
scasey10

Having this issue as well. Could you explain the mouse wheel fix?

Tags (2)
Message 5 of 5
MILESarch
in reply to: scasey10

I thought at the time that it was related to my center mouse click.  But since it has been a problem consistantly.  The only way I have found to fix it is to shut down AutoCAD completely and within a couple of minutes Acrobat X will respond once again. Annoying, but not a show stopper.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost