AutoCAD for Mac General

Contributor
sarra.cenia
Message 1 of 2 (390 Views)

ACAD 2013 Project manager -- need basic help

390 Views, 1 Replies
04-13-2012 10:27 AM

Hi all,

I am trying to use the new Project Manager feature in Autocad 2013 but am not getting very far, and I can't find any helpful support documentation with basic instructions on how to actually set up the project set.  I haven't used the sheet set manager in Autocad before.

I want to compile the layouts from 10 different drawings into one project.

I create a new project, but when I go to "Add existing drawing" nothing happens.

I've tried right clicking on the project name and clicking "Add layout from drawing" and nothing happens.

What am I missing?

Sal

Using Autocad LT for Mac 2013 on Mavericks
*Expert Elite*
maxim_k
Message 2 of 2 (380 Views)

Re: ACAD 2013 Project manager -- need basic help

04-13-2012 02:01 PM in reply to: sarra.cenia
Hi Sal,
In order to be able to add Layout from existing drawing you have to setup Layout in this drawing, or at least "initialize" Layout by switching to it in the drawing file, that you want to add to project.

Maxim
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | MARSS

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community